Friday, December 20, 2013

Tis the Season to Be CRAFTY!

Ah... Christmas decorating! So much fun! And even more fun with Pinterest in the picture! Here are some pictures of some of the Christmas decorations I made this year...crafty crafty!
 
Christmas Card Holder (I LOVE THIS!)
 
 
Silhouette Nativity Scene

 
Ornament Filled Lantern

 
(I did NOT make the stockings ... but they are NEW)

 
Different textured little Christmas trees


 
(Ally - I still have yet to make that candy cane wreath from last year! I think I am just used to the stuff sitting in our room now that I don't notice it... haha!)


2 comments:

  1. Look at you being all crafty!!! WOW, you guys get a lot of Christmas cards! You will need a 3 strand holder soon! :) The Nativity silhouette turned out VERY nice! Looks so professional. Nice work.
    Is Ember's stocking the one that says joy on it? Cause she brings so much joy to you two?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and you should update your post and add a picture of the completed candy cane wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete