Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 40!! Due date!!

Well, we are two for two with our babies staying put until their due date! The good thing about that is I honestly have everything ready and am not stressed about that part in the least! :) The bad news is we still haven't met him! I am consistently reminding myself that God's timing is perfect! And thankfully, I am still feeling really well and still able to do all the things I usually do! Here is my 40 week (and hopefully last) bump picture!\


We also randomly took some "maternity" pictures one evening this past week by the blooming sunflowers because we did so with Ember and didn't want to start off immediately not doing the same things for Baby #2. We were both happy with how they turned out for so last minute! 





Just Daddy


Just big sister - Ember



Family selfie!







1 comment:

  1. Such GREAT last minute maternity pictures! You look beautiful! The white, makes that cute little belly pop all the more! Love the family picture! So great! - and those mountains!

    ReplyDelete