Sunday, August 2, 2015

Whimsical Woodland Baby Shower

I am so very thankful to two of the ladies in my Life Group for offering to throw me a baby shower for our little man! And they know me well and avoided cheesy and made it just perfect! Whimsical Woodland was the theme! Here are a few pictures! 

(Do I need to mention that my friend who took most of these pictures is a photographer?? She is amazing!)



There was a diaper raffle



Guests could paint onesies using these adorable stencils



Opening gifts




My baby bump!



Me and the three girls that helped out with this beautiful shower! 


THE LOOT! :)

So very blessed and thankful for the time and money that went into showering us with kindness!








2 comments:

  1. She did great decorating and making it a blessed time for you!! Glad mom could make it too!! Great pictures! Is she the one who did your Christmas card ones last year in the tree farm? Those onesies turned out so cute!! And look at all those gifts! What a blessing!! People's generosity just floors me sometimes! How great!! Looks like a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how sweet! :) Did my gift make it up in time for this?

    ReplyDelete