Monday, July 14, 2014

Craigslist Jackpot!

I always try to keep a close eye on Craigslist because you can get some really good finds! We got TWO really good finds this week! And now Dustin told me to stop watching for a while ;) We got an In-Step Bike Trailer (in Flagstaff) and a Joovy Ultralight Sit and Stand Stroller (in PHX)! 

I have been wanting a bike trailer since Ember could sit but we didn't want to pay $150+ for a new one! I would find some on Craigslist or the local buy sell and swap for moms but they would be really worn or too expensive. Then this one popped up and we checked it out and went for it! 


Ember helping pump up the tires!


The two little girls ready to try it out!



We were really surprised with how well this worked and how easy it was to attach and detach! We are thankful to God for blessing us with this good find!

The second thing - the Sit and Stand stroller - is not an announcement that we have another baby coming. My sister and a few of my friends have one of these and I really like them. And since we hope to have another baby in the near future and since I watch Emmerson for part of 3 days a week - we decided to go for this one because it was a really good deal and exactly the sit and stand stroller that I was wanting when we got one! It was listed in PHX but it just so happened we were going to PHX for a quick trip this past weekend and we got to snag it! 


Back view


Front view


Ember in the back seat


Ember in the front seat (clearly thrilled)


Again, truly surprised and thankful for the condition and price of this as well! I am a huge fan of Craigslist but will not be looking at it so much for a little while! Haha! But I am excited to try out our new toys!




2 comments:

  1. I can tell you are excited about your new finds, because you got a post up right away! And I can see why. How fun! I remember when you first started looking for one of the pull behind bike carriers! So glad there were people selling one for a good price! Looks like Ember loved it! And so glad you found a stroller too. It looks so nice! And how good of God to bring you to the one that you were looking for in the first place! That will sure make things nice with Emmerson around and when the Lord grows your family as well! :) SO excited for you! Enjoy being outside using your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I have heard good things about the sit and stand strollers. The bike carrier looks AWESOME! I showed a pic to Matt from instagram and told him I wanted one… but that would also mean buying a bike… haha. So I don't think it will be happening anytime soon. But maybe in the future. What a fun way to enjoy the outside!

    ReplyDelete