Saturday, July 9, 2016

Fargo Visit in June

Ember, Reece and I were able to go to Fargo to visit the Brucks in June. Grandma and Grandpa Flin also came with us which made it all the more fun and it was very helpful since there were 5 kids four and under. 

My sister posted about this trip before me and did such a wonderful job that I am just going to post her link here. Mine would be pretty identical anyway... except probably not quite as detailed since I am not the Blogging Queen like Ally :) 

https://caabrucks.blogspot.com/2016/07/family-in-fargo.html?showComment=1468104377050#c5384825856837945065

We had an amazing trip full of lots of activities, trying new things, reading books, cuddles, definitely some crying and tantrums too - but over all FUN FUN FUN!! We already cannot wait till the next time! 

1 comment: