Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Resurrection Sunday and Easter festivities

(I'm back....... :) My goal is to update the blog before we move because otherwise I may never do it again! Spoiler alert - WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!) 

We had a wonderful time celebrating our Risen Lord and also having some Easter themed fun during this season! 

Coloring eggs


I bought this little kit at Walmart that you decorate the eggs as animals. Aren't they just the cutest things? I did feel a little bad eating them though! 


We did ab Easter egg hunt with a group of friends! Lots of fun for the kids.


Easter egg hunt with just our family.


Yes, she wanted to wear her rain boots ;)


Reece playing with the goods!


Resurrection Sunday morning! Easter basket fun to start off.




Resurrection rolls. Ember remembered and was excited for this tradition again.


Ember got to do another egg hunt at Mima and Pappy's house






And of course I had to do a few Pinterest inspired Easter pictures for little Reece's first Easter! 



ONE of the many reasons I love having kids is getting to do the activities and fun holiday traditions that I got to do as a child with my children! Such good quality time with our family. 

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great pictures in this post!! Reece is the cutest bunny I ever did see!!! :)

    And CaNNOT wait to see posts about the house!!! Getting so close!!!

    ReplyDelete